It’s on! We’ve raised $7500 in commitments to fund our year-end Matching Gift Campaign. Now we need the circle’s support to raise another $7500 to secure the matching gift!
Please help us obtain this matching gift!!
We have until December 31st, and every donation helps us to reach our goal! Together we met last year’s matching gift goal–let’s do it again!!
Please join us in building the Kingdom of God through the Godly Play method.
What does your gift do?
The short answer is that your gift to the Godly Play Foundation goes directly to the work of bringing quality Godly Play to children of all ages throughout the world—directly to our vision of enlarging our circle to include every child of God.
How do we spread quality Godly Play across the globe?
We do it together!
Some of the proposals for the next couple of years include:
- Increasing our scholarships for training and materials to support churches who have the time and talent but are lacking the treasure to launch or expand their Godly Play program
- Adding story videos to our YouTube page, which we know many people find invaluable in preparing to tell their weekly story
- Expanding work with elders in home care settings, including additional work and training in serving adults with dementia and physical limitations
- Continuing to bring together pediatric hospital chaplains who are Godly Players for hospital specific trainings so hospitalized children with deep need for spiritual support and guidance can experience the depth of Godly Play
- Ensuring continued support for families making Stories of God at Home a family tradition
- Developing trainings specifically for clergy to ensure church leaders know what they need to know to support their programs
- Enlarging our US Missioner program to ensure trained, local support is available nationally
- Funding the movement of people and materials to bring Godly Play to new circles across oceans and mountains and to bring Godly Players to sister circles in different locales
- Support refugee children by continuing efforts and starting new support programs
- Revising The Complete Guide to Godly Play, Volume 6—similar to the work completed on Volumes 2, 3, and 4—so these stories can be shared more easily throughout the world
- Populating additional social media platforms such as Instagram and Pintrest
- Reconstructing our website to align our online presence with the quality of the Godly Play method
Collectively throughout the world, we have been working toward these goals and have many accomplishments. Yet, these new initiatives need funding to make them a reality.
Please join us in building the Kingdom of God through Godly Play.