Drawing the Circle Wider
Where We Started: The Story of Godly Play & Jerome’s 80th Birthday
What We Have: The Full Curriculum
What We Need: Spiritual Maturity
Where We Are Headed: New Stories, New Books
June 23, 2017 – June 25, 2017
The Inverness Hotel & Conference Center
200 Inverness Drive West
Englewood, Colorado 80112
- Members receive a $50 discount per registration.
- Ask your congregation’s admin for the discount promo code for conferences.
- Learn more about becoming a Member to receive the conference discount!
- Conference fee include all meals from 3p on June 23rd to 3p on June 25th.
- When registering, please enter your church address in the attendee address field.
- Registration closes on June 5.
Fees through February 28, 2017:
Full Conference = $415
All events from June 23 – June 25
June 23 Only = $205
Where We Started & Jerome’s Birthday
- May 1 – Fees will increase to $485 for Full Conference and $265 for June 23 Only.
- Refunds, discounts, and pro-rates cannot be given for partial or non-attendance, however paid registration can be used for a substitute to attend the conference. With notice to by June 5, the original registration fee can be applied to a future training with a $50 transfer fee.
- Due to separate budgets, previous training credit cannot be applied to conference.
- Reserve lodging at www.InvernessHotel.com or by calling 1-800-832-9053.
- Space is limited, so please reserve your lodging soon!
- With our discounted conference rate, single rooms are $129 and doubles are $139.
- To receive the special rates, tell them you are attending the Godly Play conference. Or enter the Godly Play group code 2Q47AO if reserving rooms online.
- Room amenities and resort services at The Inverness can be found here.
- Self-parking and wifi access are free. Valet parking is available.
Plan to arrive at the conference center by 3p on June 23rd to check into your room and pick up your registration packet. Conference presentations will begin at 4p and continue through 3p on June 25th.
The Denver International Airport (DIA) is 35 minute from The Inverness.
- Ride shares may be coordinated on the Facebook event page.
- Ground transportation suggestions:
- All meals during the conference are included in the registration fee.
- If you have food allergies or other specific needs, please let us know before May 1, 2017 by emailing us at .
- Please dress for your comfort and the weather. In June, Denver is close to 80F (27C) by afternoon, but down to 50s (12C) at night. Humidity is low, but it rains a little more in June. The conference itself will be inside with air-conditioning, so you may want to bring something light for time inside. There may be opportunities to be on the floor, so comfortable clothing may be good!